30.03.17 Recruiting: Assistant Landscape Architect
We are seeking an Assistant Landscape Architect. You will be working with the design team on a variety of public and private gardens, urban spaces and historic landscapes.
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape/design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and willing to learn across a range of projects.
- Can work under pressure and complete work to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant permit for working in the UK.
Application deadline: Friday 21st April 2017
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio of recent work, CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or by post to: Heather Power, Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd, 90-93 Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6BF.
For more information about our work, please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 5th of May please consider your application as unsuccessful.