24.11.17 Recruiting : 3D Graphic Assistant
We are looking for a talented and creative Graphic Assistant with an interest in 3D visualisation and hand drawn illustration to join our world renowned landscape design studio in London.
This position would suit a recent architectural or design graduate or someone with relevant professional experience in a similar role. You will be working with a team of twelve designers on a variety of exciting international public and private gardens, urban spaces and historic landscapes.
You will be responsible for the production of high quality hand drawn and computer generated 3D landscape visuals, graphic presentations, reports and technical drawings. You will also have the opportunity to further develop our blog and website.
- Excellent skills in the use of 3D software (Sketchup, Vray and AutoCAD are essential) and experience of producing 3D landscape renders and visuals.
- Excellent knowledge of other graphic software packages includingInDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good communication and coordination skills, including the ability tosketch designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team to tight deadlines.
- Creative, versatile, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Experience of additional software such as Adobe Lightroom and Rhino would be advantageous but are not essential.
We can offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where team members are able to learn and develop and we offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Application deadline: Friday 5th January 2018
If you are interested in working with us, please send a portfolio of your relevant recent work which demonstrates your ability to produce 3D landscape visuals, your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure it is a max file size of 5MB.
For more information about our work, please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 10th of January then please consider your application as unsuccessful.