24.11.17 Recruiting: Assistant Landscape Architect
We are seeking an Assistant Landscape Architect with strong graphic skills and an interest in detailed design and construction to join our world renowned landscape design studio in London.
This position would suit a recent landscape architecture/architecture graduate or someone with relevant professional experience in a similar role. You will be working with a team of twelve designers on a variety of exciting international public and private gardens, urban spaces and historic landscapes.
You will be responsible for the production of hand drawn and computer generated landscape visuals, graphic presentations, reports and technical drawings. You will also have the opportunity to assist on site visits and oversee the construction of high end gardens and landscapes.
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape/design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and willing to learn across a range of projects.
- Can work under pressure and complete work to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Familiarity with BIM would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant permit for working in the UK.
We can offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where team members are able to learn and develop, including progression along the Pathway to Chartership. We offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Application deadline: Friday 5th January 2018
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio of recent work, CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Heather Power, Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd, 90-93 Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6BF.
For more information about our work, please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk