05.04.17 Recruiting: Senior Landscape Architect
The studio is currently looking to recruit a Senior Landscape Architect to work on a range of national & international projects.
We are an internationally renowned landscape design practice. Our expanding portfolio means that we are currently looking for a creative and focused person to join our talented team of 10 designers working under the direction of Tom Stuart-Smith.
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects
- excellent communication and coordination skills, including strong ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- experience of working directly with clients and other consultants - ability to work effectively and manage project teams strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- fluency in English language
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- CMLI (Part 4)
- NBS specification experience
- construction documentation experience
- start date: beginning of September 2017
Application deadline: 8th May 2017
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio,CV and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Heather Power, Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd, 90-93 Cowcross Street, London, EC1M 6BF.
For more information about our work please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 26th of May please consider your application as unsuccessful.