15.06.15 Recruiting: 3D visualiser/animator
We are looking for a talented 3D visualiser/animator to produce an illustrative animation for an Islamic garden design project in Marrakech.
The candidate will work with the design team to develop an animation which will position the garden in its regional context, modelling the wider landscape and showing the relationship and flow of water from the Atlas Mountains, through the reservoirs and mosques of Marrakech, and into the garden below. The garden will be open to the public in Spring 2016 and the animation will be used as part of its educational programme.
The applicant must be fluent in modelling, rendering and animating in 3D Max or similar software package. He/she must have excellent communication and draftsman skills, exceptional time management, be driven and self-motivated.
Role and responsibilities:
- develop a 3D landscape animation project involving computer graphics and hand drawn illustrations
- use imagination, judgment, skill, and experience to design an informative and visually interesting animation
- cooperate and coordinate with the design team throughout the process
- execute the animation by the project deadline: October 2015
- ability to organise and deliver projects on time and in budget
- ability to work independently
- knowledge of technical software packages, such as the 3D Max modelling, Maya and Cinema 4D skills in texturing, rendering and animation etc. (must already have access/own software)
- one year minimum professional experience
- priority setting: deliver on time projects and initiatives -
- excellent communication skills - written, drawing and verbal
- excellent time management skills
Application deadline: June 29, 2015
Tom Stuart Smith Ltd would offer a fee of £4000 to the right candidate.
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio, CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Further details on the project can be seen here: Marrakech