16.02.18 Recruiting: Landscape Architect
We are looking for a full-time Landscape Architect to join our team. This position would suit a landscape architect with at least two years relevant professional experience in a similar role. You will be working with a team of eleven designers on a variety of exciting international public and private gardens, urban spaces and historic landscapes.
Essential skills & attributes:
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape/design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Professional approach with working directly with clients and other consultants.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team.
- Dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to learn across a range of projects.
- Can work under pressure and complete work to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in English language.
- Construction documentation experience.
We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where team members are able to learn and develop, including progression along the Pathway to Chartership.
Application deadline: Friday 16th March 2018
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio of recent work (max of 8MB), CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our work please look at our website: www.tomstuartsmith.co.uk
Please note: unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all the applications, if you have not been contacted by the 23rd of March please consider your application as unsuccessful.