Tom Stuart-Smith Ltd
90 – 93 Cowcross Street
London EC1M 6BF
+44 (0)20 7253 2100
We are seeking an Assistant Landscape Architect to join our busy London-based practice.
This position would particularly suit a recent graduate or someone with relevant professional experience in a similar role. You will be working with the design team on a variety of exciting international public and private gardens, urban spaces and historic landscapes.
We offer a friendly, warm and supportive work environment.
Essential skills & attributes:
- Diploma in Landscape Architecture or equivalent professional experience working in a landscape/design studio and/or on primarily landscape design projects.
- Dedicated, organised, self-motivated and willing to learn across a range of projects.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch and develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team.
- Can work under pressure and complete work to the highest standard for project deadlines.
- Strong skills in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant experience and two good references essential.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and possess any relevant Visas.
Application deadline: April 19th, 2019.
If you are interested in the position, please send a portfolio of recent work (max of 10MB), CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to all the applications.